Chez Nous... a wonderful place to call home.
A privately-owned senior citizens home, Chez Nous offers quality care in a gracious setting. Chez Nous is a welcoming home that captures the charm of the Victorian era. Chez Nous offers the warmth of home and yet an opportunity to make new friends and to share cherished memories.
We provide -
- a Licensed Practical Nurse on duty
- daily personal care, including supervision of baths and medication, if required
- furnished private rooms with carpeting throughout, including regular, large and extra large rooms with half baths
- elevator service to all floors
- home-cooked, nutritious and dietary meals
- a spacious lounge to host a variety of co-ordinated activities including: exercises, inter-denominational ministries, bingo, cards, carpet bowling, movies, entertainment, and special events
- many supervised activities including: a monthly blood pressure clinic, shopping trips, outdoor excursions, and visits to community events
- fellowship through morning coffee and afternoon tea
- regular visits by friendly volunteers
- haircare salon facilities with professional, friendly service
- mobile confectionery services weekly
A member of our staff is available on a twenty-four hour basis. We believe that cleanliness is important and accordingly, each room is thoroughly cleaned weekly. All laundry is done regularly, including personal laundry of the residents.
Visiting hours are unrestricted. Residents are encouraged to remain as self-sufficient and independent as possible, and to participate in the activities of their choice.
At Chez Nous you can live securely and independently, surrounded by love, in the romantic settings of yesteryear. Chez Nous - a special place - a place to call home.